Adult Complete with Beef and Veg
If you and your pet love Wagg, why not be a socialite and join us online where you can stay in touch with us, be first to hear any news, get some handy hints and tips, enter one of our competitions and much more.
Wagg Complete with Beef and Veg contains a combination of nutritious ingredients which work together to promote 'all round health and what's more, it tastes delicious too!
A balanced recipe with whole grain cereals and added prebiotic MOS to help support a healthy digestion.
Skin and Coat
Contains a combination of omega 3 oils and the mineral zinc to promote a healthy, supple skin and glossy coat.
Teeth and Bones
Contains vitamin D and essential minerals to help maintain healthy teeth and bones.
Immune System Support
Contains an antioxidant blend incorporating vitamins C, E and plant derived antioxidants to support your dog's natural defences.
Vitamin and Mineral Enriched
With added vitamins, minerals and trace elements to support your dog's overall health.
No Artificial Colours or Flavours
At Wagg we use colours from a mineral source found in nature and we don't add artificial flavours to any of our foods.
At Wagg our aim is to help you to help your dog live life to the full. We have created a complete and balanced recipe that contains everything your dog needs to keep them happy, healthy and full of energy.
Pack Size: 12kg
- Healthy from nose to tail
- Prebiotics added for digestive health
- Healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Vitamins & minerals for health
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Contains a combination of omega 3 oils and the mineral zinc to promote a healthy, supple skin and glossy coat
- Contains vitamin D and essential minerals to help maintain healthy teeth and bones
- Contains an antioxidant blend incorporating vitamins C, E and plant derived antioxidants to support your dog's natural defences
- With added vitamins, minerals and trace elements to support your dog's overall health
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (20%, including 4% Beef in Red Kibble), Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables (4% Peas in Pea Kibble), Minerals, Yeasts (MOS 0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.04%), Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- To keep fresh, store this pack in a cool, dry place, with the top of the bag folded down.
- For best before date, batch code and feeding guide see side of pack.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Made in the UK
Place of Provenance:
Wagg dog food is made in Yorkshire
Preparation and Usage:
Daily feeding guide
Size: young: Breed: young dogs, Dog Weight: 8 weeks upwards, Serving: please read opposite
Size: small: Breed: poodle, corgi, jack russell, terrier, Dog Weight: 3kg > 10kg, Serving: 75g > 200g
Size: medium: Breed: spaniel, beagle, border collie, Dog Weight: 10kg > 20kg, Serving: 200g > 400g
Size: large: Breed: labrador, pointer, alsatian, retriever, Dog Weight: 20kg > 40kg, Serving: 400g > 600g
Size: X-large: Breed: doberman, great dane, st. bernard, blood hound, Dog Weight: 40kg +, Serving: 600g +
This Bag = 24 days (for a large dog at 500g per day)
Wagg Complete with Beef and Veg is a complete pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards. It can be fed dry or moistened with warm or cold water (approximately 1 part water to 2 parts food).
How much you feed will vary depending on your working dog's age, breed and activity levels. Older dogs will require less than younger dogs. Young and growing dogs should be fed 2-3 times a day, to appetite if possible.
From 8-12 weeks old we recommend feeding three times a day.
From 12-24 weeks old feed twice a day and from 24 weeks old feed once or twice a day.
Pregnant bitches may need 50% more than their usual feed and lactating bitches up to four times their normal intake.
Ensure clean, fresh water is available to your dog at all times.
Calories per 100g = 322 Kcal
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours